Download the complete paper at the right and learn about: Five Best Practices to Achieve Enterprise-Wide DevOps
As enterprises look to transition from DevOps pilots to enterprise DevOps at scale, this proven five-step process that embeds best practices from working hands-on with more than 100 leading enterprise organizations will help enterprises successfully move from proof of concept to implementing DevOps at scale, effectively navigating legacy technologies, complicated organizational structures, and achieving economies of scale.
This paper includes a process roadmap to achieving DevOps at scale in enterprise organizations.
- How to define what success can look like, ideally numerically with a list of common DevOps business drivers
- Key strategies that lay a foundation for success
- Critical success factors for running a pilot, or initial project
- What patten identification is and why it's important for scale
- The role of a stable, secure platform in long-term agility
- Pattern development best practices
- Process development to meet security and compliance benchmarks
- What a system for continuous innovation can look like
Download the paper now by completing the form at the right.
Enterprises gain fast time to value from Flux7 cloud implementation, automation and DevOps consulting services and solutions. Bring ideas to life and shorten time to market with modern IT systems and workflows that scale, secure and increase the efficiency of technology service delivery. Flux7 Premier AWS Consulting Partners provide insight and expertise from 300+ DevOps projects.