As a global organization, this manufacturer of heavy duty machinery is listed among the Fortune 500, on the New York Stock Exchange and has been a trusted brand for over a century.
The company saw the opportunity to extend IT beyond its headquarters to have a positive impact on every customer by embedding IT solutions into the products it sells. More than just maintenance alerts, the manufacturer’s IT is creating holistic systems that provide customers with important data about how to do their business to maximize productivity and output.
- Automation reduced MongoDB setup from days to 15 minutes
- App and infrastructure are horizontally scalable, supporting up to 5,000 streams while maintaining the same instance sizes as on-premises
The solution included:
- Containers for a homogeneous deployment framework
- Account hardening, governance, to secure unreliable satellite networks
- Automation and continuous delivery capabilities
Download the case study using the form at the right to read how this enterprise established a scalable, secure infrastructure for its digital business platforms.