8 ways to implement Docker software containers
Our Flux7 Docker experts have tried and tested and found eight Docker use cases where implementing containers can help you gain advantages from their lightweight portability.
Docker software can help address common challenges such as ineffective code pipeline management, inconsistency across environments, mismatches in dev and prod environments, lengthy resource provisioning and costs.
Our recommended Docker use cases include:
- Simplifying configuration
- Developer productivity
- Server consolidation
- App isolation
- Code pipeline management
- Debugging capabilities
Flux7 are authorized Docker partners, one of eight original Docker foundation partners and recognized experts with experience across all identified use cases.
Our Docker consultants helps you to
Understand where Docker implementation can fit in your business
Gain external justification for your project
Reduce costs by saving you time figuring out your strategy
Understand how we can help with implementation -if you need it
1. Detailed Recommendation Report: Strategies to use Docker in your business
2. Customized Presentation (1 hour): Discuss findings and provide a SOW for further implementation if needed
3. Docker case studies, upon request
4. Information regarding Flux7 Docker consulting solutions
Get started with your Docker strategy today with the submission form at the right