Keep Up With AWS Compliance: Automated Monitoring With AWS Config Rules
Adopt continuous monitoring of AWS infrastructure and increase compliance, adherence and consistency across your organization.
Not knowing about changes to AWS configurations, or finding out too late, can leave systems vulnerable, increase costs and negatively impact performance.
Use Flux7's AWS Config Rules Guide to set up your own AWS managed rules to automatically:
- Ensure only specified EC2 instances are being used
- Check whether EC2 instances belong to a VPC
- Disallow unrestricted incoming SSH traffic and incoming TCP traffic to a specified port
- Check EBS volume encryption
- Check AWS CloudTrail enablement
Know instantly when change occurs, including:*Improper AWS account use
*Negligent or willful misuse
*Non-compliance with best practices
Download the visual guide to implementing AWS Config Rules at the right
Have questions or want more information?