Fortune 1000 Retailer Transforms IT with DevOps in the Cloud
Increases Global Agility, Availability and Market Competitiveness while Maintaining PCI Compliance
This leading retailer decided that the creation of a new portal was just the proof of concept it needed for a larger initiative to transform its IT function, addressing the weaknesses in its traditional on-premises infrastructure and lengthy, manual IT processes.
The IT team’s goals to help the business deliver more quickly to market in a secure, highly available, agile fashion fell in lockstep with a DevOps approach suggested by Flux7, AWS consulting partner, and as a result, they quickly set a path to use Amazon Web Services as a platform to launch both the new portal and DevOps initiative.
Find out Flux7 AWS consultants helped this organization to:
- Transform a traditional IT organization to next generation DevOps in the cloud
- Ensure Security and PCI compliance of new Portal
- Create an Agile Developer Workflow for Rapid Execution
- Achieve High System Availability to Ensure No Lost Revenue Solution
- Conduct an AWS Migration with DevOps-based approach
- Ensure Security and PCI Compliant Cloud Policies
- Design and builld repeatable, automated processes for provisioning infrastructure and Amazon Machine Images